THIS IS A 100% WORK FROM HOME REMOTE POSITION!
In order to be considered for this role, you MUST follow the steps in the "How to Apply" section of this job posting. Those that do not follow the instructions will not be considered.
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Nick Santonastasso of Victorious International, LLC (booknicksanto.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Nick Santonastasso is a medical miracle. Not only is he one of four people alive with the rare genetic condition, Hanhart Syndrome, the inspirational keynote speaker is an internationally known bodybuilder and fitness model – despite missing both his legs and one arm since birth. Nick creates and delivers educational content, executive/team coaching and professional development services to businesses and organizations around the world.
We are looking for a virtual executive assistant who is driven, professional, organized, passionate and a self-starter. You will be supporting an executive team of three and be responsible for creating a structured, and organized office environment while keeping the executive team on task, anticipating their needs and always being one step ahead of them.
Some of your responsibilities will be creating and maintaining systems and processes, creating SOPS and manuals, managing their email inboxes and calendars, scheduling events and meetings, handling invoices and expense reports, communicating with clients, uploading podcasts, managing project timelines and keeping the team accountable and ensuring the team is on track and nothing slips through the cracks. We need someone who can take charge, has good judgment and can make decisions, can report and improve efficiencies and inefficiencies and someone who can take the initiative and is a proactive problem-solver - someone who comes to the table with solutions and not just problems.
If you are someone who wants to make a difference in the world and has experience with creating systems and processes and making a team and business run smoothly and efficiently, then this position may be the perfect role for you!
In addition to the above the successful candidate must possess the following qualities:
- strong values, someone who leads from the heart and is warm, confident, friendly, and compassionate
- excellent communication skills
- an independent and imaginative self-starter who thinks quickly and proactively
- superb follow-up and follow-through skills
- detail-oriented with high standards of excellence and a strong work ethic
- responsive, reliable, and accountable
- a go-getter who excels at what they do
- experienced with organizing, coordinating, and managing many moving parts
- tech-savvy - can easily pick up new software and can research and figure things out on their own
- doesn’t need a lot of guidance and can easily find and take on new tasks
- office management and project management experience is a huge plus!
You’ll need to be experienced with these tools:
- Google Suite
- Keap/Infusionsoft (or a similar CRM software)
- Project management tools (ie: Monday.com, Basecamp)
Knowing these tools is a plus!
- Quickbooks Online
- Adobe suite
- This is a contractor 1099 position.
- This is a Work from Home Remote Position.
- You must have at least two years executive administrative assistant experience supporting more than one executive at a time
- The position will start with 10-20 hours per week, but could quickly move to more hours/full-time with the right person and as the need arises.
- Flexible hours, however, you must live in the pacific time zone and be available between 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm PST
- The pay rate for this position is $20/hr.
- Occasional weekend hours and periodic check-ins will be needed at times. We are a fast-moving team and need someone who will be available when necessary and can work various hours.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) team member.
How to Apply:
Email: [email protected] (please do not contact Nick Santonastasso or Victorious International, LLC directly. Doing so will disqualify you from the position. Thank you.)
In the subject line, please write, "Hi, I’m (your full name) from (insert your city & state) and I’m interested in the Victorious Nick Santonastasso Executive Assistant Position”
In the body of the message, please write me a 16 sentence email including:
- One sentence opening salutation that says: "Hi, I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a good fit for you, including your experience as an executive assistant (please include the number of years) and the type of tasks you performed. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Your experience with managing more than one executive and how you kept them on track, organized and focused while ensuring that their lives and the office were running smoothly and efficiently. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Tell us about your experience with developing systems and processes and provide an example of the systems and processes you created and how you created a structured and organized office environment for the backend of a business. (blue font, Verdana, 4 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working (if you are working please let us know if you plan to leave your position for this one), the pacific time hours and days you are available to work and where you see yourself in three years. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Two sentence closing providing the following:
- on the Victorious Nick Santonastasso website, what is the name of his new audiobook?
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, phone number and if you have a LinkedIn profile please include the link.
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!