Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Company SummaryJoin our team! First American's Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the fourth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com
Support the design, creation, and delivery of marketing programs for the growth and expansion of company products and services.
- Ability to present marketing classes to external clients
- Train internal staff (managers, sales representatives and escrow personnel) on marketing practices in both live and webinar formats
- Facilitation of webinar-based certification program, including back-end administration duties
- Serve as liaison between marketing team, sales reps, and internal marketing resources
- Manage translation projects
- Assist in the logistics of planning, coordinating, and setting up trade shows.
- Perform various marketing duties in support of product marketing, market research, internet-related marketing, and advertising.
- Help maintain the marketing infrastructure which may include entering data into database system, intranet, and external website.
- Administrative duties as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable delivering oral presentations to large groups
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills
- Must be detail oriented; able to track a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Typical Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typical Range of Experience: 3+ years’ experience in marketing is required; real estate industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, assess urgency, and set goals to ensure standards and guidelines are being met
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with limited supervision as team is virtual
- Ability to travel domestically 25-30% of the time is necessary
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.