Total Brain is a mental health and wellness platform focused on monitoring and support. Founded on the notion that our mental health can be measured, improved and managed like our physical health, Total Brain measures the 12 brain capacities that define mental health, screens for the risk of common mental health conditions, creates self-awareness and accountability, and engages individuals in mental fitness programs that maximize their mental health. Providers, companies and individuals all benefit from the Total Brain platform, including companies like Boeing, Nationwide, Accenture and Activision, as well as millions of consumers and veterans through integrated partnerships with the AARP and IBM.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support marketing strategies and customer success across all Total Brain business segments. This is a remote position working with colleagues spread across the US and Australia.
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Customer Success and Marketing to penetrate customer accounts and gain insight into, and understanding of, customer challenges
- Develop direct relationships with customer and channel partner contacts
- Develop thoughtful programs, leveraging email, app notifications, collateral and on site activations, to drive engagement among customers’ constituents
- Own the execution of those engagement programs, including the deployment of emails campaigns, etc.
- Analyze responsiveness of marketing programs, including those engagement programs, and make changes to future programs based on insights
- Serve as the functional expert for engagement programs on customer calls, communicating program strategies, results, etc.
- Provide input into the Product Management function by conveying needs of the segment, high level desired product features, etc. (particularly those to support better user engagement) via a market requirements document which Product Management can turn into detailed product requirements and prioritize for Engineering.
- Work with Customer Success on the creation and positioning of customer reporting
- Support overall product marketing efforts including:
- Development of Sales training materials, including competitor “battle cards”, FAQs, objection handling, etc.
- Conducting regular competitor analysis to understand competitor product features, positioning and messaging.
- Development of marketing collateral, working with Design on execution, including sales pitch decks, sell sheets, data sheets, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Supporting execution of all field marketing and event efforts on behalf of segments.
What you’ll need:
- 4- 6 Years Marketing Experience with experience in SaaS.
- Healthcare and/or wellness experience is a plus
- 3+ years experience in email marketing
- Experience in developing consumer promotions and incentives a plus (e.g. contests, prizes, etc.)
- Comfortable in a customer facing role
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage critical relationships with both internal and external customers and partners
- Strong analytical abilities and data driven thinking
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to influence and collaborate with teams and individuals.
- Experience working in a fast paced and flexible environment.
- Hubspot experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $127,000.00 /year
- management: 4 years (Required)
- sales or marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- marketing: 4 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Monday to Friday