Test Automation Engineer
Headquartered in Switzerland with additional offices in Toronto and London, SwissBorg aims to fundamentally change the way individuals manage their wealth. As a product obsessed team, we believe that advanced technology combined with an intuitive user experience will empower people to invest with more freedom, confidence, and belief.
In 2018, we successfully raised funds from over 23,800 global participants who share our vision of a wealth management industry with more community-centric values. We are now working towards the next phase of disruption. In Q1 of 2020, individuals across the globe will have the opportunity to purchase digital assets such as Bitcoin at the best prices, and become members of our ecosystem to unlock first of its kind investment features.
As a member of our Engineering team, your mission is to ensure that we’re always thinking about quality while working on our big goal of reshaping the investment industry. We believe quality is something that should be checked continuously throughout the process, not just at the end. You’ll work closely with product managers, designers and software engineers, to ensure that we’re delivering an exceptional experience to all our users.
What you might be doing
- Partnering with Product and Engineering to define product quality goals and design automation infrastructure to improve test coverage and release velocity
- Developing frameworks, tools and automated tests that span the entire scope of our Financial Engine
- Drive the Non-Functional Tests efforts in order to guarantee resilience and sufficient performance of the Financial Engine
- Rapidly identifying, characterizing, and triaging reported bugs with Engineering
- Developing test plans, procedures, and processes for continually improving quality
What you might look like
- 3+ years of software development required (Scala preferred, Python or TypeScript otherwise)
- Strong technical understanding of distributed systems, ability to learn quickly and establish credibility with engineers
- Deep understanding of system performance tradeoffs and engineering for resilience and high availability
- Bias-to-action, you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working with teams from diverse backgrounds
- Experience in Quality Assurance is a plus
- Interest in the fintech & cryptocurrency space is a plus
What we offer
- Being part of the lifetime opportunity to launch a product at scale
- Get in on the ground floor as a pioneer in the fast paced fintech/blockchain space
- Salary and competitive bonus based on our meritocratic system
- Continuous opportunities to learn, grow fast, and create alongside an experienced team of financial experts, engineers, scientists, designers, and marketing gurus
- Excellent benefits package
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Macbook Pro 16″
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
The candidate must to be on a European time zone.