Business Content Developer
Course Hero is scaling! Are you a college educator looking to leverage your pedagogic chops to help students learn? Course Hero is looking for a Business Content Developer to ensure that we are creating the highest quality solutions to questions. Our ideal candidate will have a strong expertise ranging from business marketing, business law, and business statistics to business ethics. Candidates must be self-starters with a passion for teaching, an outstanding work ethic, and a positive attitude.
Note: This is a month-to-month contract, Monday – Friday remote position in the United States with a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Review and edit multiple-choice, short answer, and open response questions in accordance to specific quality format and guidelines
- Provide friendly and constructive feedback to content authors
- Provide feedback on products that link learning with technology
- Ensure academic integrity by implementing quality assurance measures
Are You Our Contract Business Scholar?
- Must be a current or recently active U.S. college educator
- Strong written communication skills, especially when it comes to writing explanations for how to solve difficult problems
- 1 year+ of experience as a lecturer, teaching assistant, or tutor in business disciplines
- Post-secondary degree in business, Masters and/or MBA strongly preferred
- Strong understanding and mastery of all introductory and most intermediate fields of business
- Demonstrated ability to explain and communicate difficult concepts to students struggling with the material
- Knowledge of educational best practices and teaching strategies
- Experience with LaTeX, KaTeX, and HTML
- Be tech savvy and comfortable with Chrome and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail) are a must
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!