The Hunley Group is a rapidly growing Salesforce Gold Cloud Alliance Partner based in Davidson, NC with an entirely virtual team spread across the country. We're an exciting, fast-moving consultancy that is customer-focused, highly collaborative, and values the contributions of our team. We have a reputation as both a great partner to our clients as well as a great place to work.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team. Your mission is to ensure a quality product is delivered, on-time and under budget. You should be comfortable fulfilling the PM role on several Salesforce implementation projects at one time. You should be comfortable in a fast-paced, software development environment and willing to work with us on enhancing and evolving our processes. You understand the importance and purpose of the PM role, and will take ownership of keeping the team united, connected, and following established processes, in order to keep the project running smoothly. You will establish a good relationship with client stakeholders, keeping them updated on progress, ensuring issues are handled appropriately, flagging risks, and guiding them on team processes as they are client members of our team.
- Provide basic PM support for Salesforce-related implementation projects, schedule meetings, lead update calls, capture actions and notes, and distribute updates.
- Build time estimates, develop project schedule, and address scheduling problems as they arise.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize information on project phases, tasks, and duration.
- Maintain projects in PSA for tracking purposes, maintaining plans, collecting updates, and publish status updates.
- Document, obtain approval, and track all changes in project scope. Communicate project changes and events to concerned parties.
- Acts as a liaison between consultants, developers and clients to ensure effective project coordination among participating teams. Facilitate communication among project participants to expedite project processes and to resolve issues and problems. Schedule and facilitate meetings on project status and issue resolution.
- Monitor and report project progress, in regards to objectives, timeframe, scope, quality, and costs. Log risks and escalate appropriately. Receive information on project status, changes and issues. Identify potential sources for issue resolution, and contact appropriate parties to initiate action.
- Maintain excellent communications, both with client and internally, setting and reinforcing expectations and ensuring there are no surprises.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least one year of experience as a Project Manager on a Salesforce implementation project
- Basic knowledge of agile software development methodology and tools (though we work within a modified agile methodology)
- Ability to manage multiple projects during the same time
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce
- Functional knowledge of FinancialForce PSA is optimal, or functional knowledge of another PSA system
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to connect and build relationships with client stakeholders
- Strong skills in G Suite and MS Office
- Bachelors degree required
- Certification in project management is a plus
Serious player interested in advancing your project execution skills while working at the cutting edge of the Salesforce ecosystem? Excited to work with a fast growing Salesforce Partner who will push you hard and help you grow? Let's talk.
Please include, along with your resume, a cover letter describing why you were attracted to this posting and why you believe you are a good fit.
Competitive compensation and benefits available.
Principals only - no agencies please.