Social Media Manager - Remote (Part-Time, Contractor)
Skincare company in search of a witty, personable beauty content creator for brand launch. Creator chosen will be responsible for outlining and planning social media content (Instagram / Facebook) which will include engaging with our audience and aiding trendy ideas for upcoming campaigns.
Job Duties + Responsibilities:
- Create daily original content (Instagram stories, social media feed posts etc.) that relates to the brand’s audience.
- Create content with purpose that may directly engage customers while following brand guidelines.
- Coordinate with marketing team and create clear calls of action that converts engagement into sales.
- Must be able to work independently and creatively.
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the skincare industry.
- Educate and make public aware of the products and services of the brand.
We ask that applicants have background knowledge in skincare / beauty, (please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement).
*Must Attach your social media handle as well as work that was completed in skincare / beauty or a similar industry. Work done outside of the skincare / beauty industry will not suffice and submissions without will be ignored.*
Position will be remote.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Content Creation: 3 year (Required)
- Instagram: 3 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
Job Type: Contract
- social media: 3 years (Required)
- social media marketing: 3 years (Required)
- marketing: 3 years (Required)
- More than 1 year
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture