Technical Product Manager - App Zone
Technical Product Manager - App Zone (Remote)
- Product Management
- Bethesda, MD, USA
As a Technical Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with stakeholders to cultivate a shared vision for the
advocate for this perspective.
- Working with internal teams and end users to develop a deep understanding of
support teams throughout execution.
- Writing detailed user stories for new projects, capturing detailed descriptions of business
- Participating in daily stand ups, demo days, sprint retros and coordination
- Developing short- and long-term roadmaps that deliver maximum value with minimum risk
- Reviewing support issues related to projects and monitor utilization and expected outcomes.
- Minimum of 5 yr product management experience in technology, technology-enabled
- Experience using data and primary research to inform solution design and build internal
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with an emphasis on problem-solving
- Experience with and understanding of the software development lifecycle and software
- Product development experience in the context of the development of a healthcare
- Knowledge of healthcare administrative and clinical data sets, including demographic,
- Basic understanding of healthcare administrative or clinical workflows for inpatient,
- Experience with clinical quality measurement and corresponding data sets.
- Knowledge of SQL, ideally with PostgreSQL experience.
- Knowledge of alternative payment models related to primary care such as MSSP ACOs,
- Pioneer ACOs, commercial insurance shared savings programs, PCMH.
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO ), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, and Glassdoor Best Places to Work. That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
- Educational Assistant Program
- Robust time off plan (20 days of PTO in your first year!)
- 11 paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid at 80% for employees and dependents
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Stock options
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Weekly catered lunches
- Jeans everyday workplace
- Gender neutral bathrooms
- And more!
Are you legally eligible to work in the United States?
How did you learn about Aledade?
What is your desired salary for this position?