Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We are looking for an engineer to help us enhance and maintain our identity product. You will be responsible for helping us build new, and maintain existing, APIs and services that will be operating in high scale, low latency environments.
- Join a small, cohesive team comprised of engineers, a product manager, and designer to own our products from top to bottom.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Collaborate with our support team as the last level of escalation for tickets.
- Be a part of the team’s on-call rotations.
- Troubleshoot production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Help our customers have an awesome experience with our products.
You may be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have experience creating public, or internal, APIs.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Dream of working on a cloud service that has other developers as customers.
- Like to lead by example.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
- #CA; #US; #AR;