Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Our Customer Success Managers are responsible for partnering with our most valued customers, to help them successfully adopt our product (Udemy for Business), to grow our footprint in the accounts, and in turn, ensure they meet their business goals.
We love people! We build relationships with learning champions and executives. We can’t wait to get onsite with customers. Internally, our team is close and loves to collaborate. We also put a ton of effort into building tight cross-functional partnerships with other departments at Udemy including Marketing, Product and Sales.
We are revenue driven. We own renewals and get excited when we identify an upsell opportunity. Our partnership with Sales is tight, and we share a joint passion for meeting and exceeding our goals.
We like going deep and wide. We aren’t yes people, order takers, or ticket triagers. We talk to our customers regularly and aren’t afraid of getting our hands dirty. We use our consultative mindset to help our customers plan their learning strategy, deploy new programs, and measure success. In this role, we are also looking to increase our value in each account by expanding our license base significantly. Our customer base is growing quickly, and we leverage the experience and creativity of our team to create new ways to engage and delight our customers.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Proactively own and manage the success of a portfolio of enterprise-level low spend Udemy for Business (UFB) customers
- Identify opportunities to grow the account, focusing on running expansion “plays” defined to uncover additional opportunities for Udemy usage
- Develop individual success plans for each customer to ensure UFB adoption, expansion and loyalty
- Be an expert on the UFB Platform, with a deep understanding of our technology and content
- Consult with customers on their internal learning and development strategy and challenge leaders to drive change across their organization
- Create and implement internal promotion programs within customer organizations to generate awareness and drive usage of UFB
- Build and maintain trusted advisor relationships at the executive level
- Partner with Sales to develop an account strategy for each Enterprise customer to hit retention and upsell targets
- Onboard and train new customers. Partner with Implementation Engineers to ensure successful project management and ongoing support of custom features and API integrations.
- Create a customer feedback loop with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Partner with marketing to develop customers for case studies and media opportunities
- Own the creation of internal and customer facing processes, programs and materials to improve the quality and efficiency of the Customer Success department
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 5-8 years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management or consulting experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts with a focus on growth
- Experience working with HR/L&D customers would be a plus, but not required
- The ability to grow low spend accounts so that we are delivering the highest value to these accounts
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).