Social Media Coordinator for a Womenswear Brand
OGONEWYORK is a women’s ready to wear brand founded and designed by Ogo Ekweozor- Holley. At the helm of her namesake label as CEO and Creative director, Ogo Ekweozor – Holley sets forth with a mission to empower women, and to celebrate diversity and inclusion in all aspects of her business. Created in 2012, the label was founded on the desire to serve the authentic modern woman. Entwined in Ogo’s DNA is the desire to create beautiful pieces of art, exemplified in everyday wear to fit everybody type.
To prepare for the holiday season we are looking for an enthusiastic social media coordinator to join our growing team. The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in womenswear fashion and styling with strong experience curating and creating tsocial media content professional for brands.
The role is part time and will be for 7.5 hours a week only to begin.
Applicants must be a team player and have great communication and organizational skills.
- Content creation- Create content that will be posted on social media. This includes taking photographs of products ( flatlays), models and influencers using a professional camera
- Post scheduling using planoly
- Directing - Direct models and influencers during shoots
- Videography - Create varioua styles of videos for website and social media .
- Styling - Style models and influencers during shoots
Working hours and days will increase after probation time frame if the job is well performed.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Social Media Management: 3 years (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
- Less than 10