Director of Channel Sales
BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations. BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alerts, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Enterprises like United, Tivo, Workday, Intel, Autodesk and many others rely on us to avoid disruptive and costly outages. Join a world class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Insight Partners, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive comp, and all the best perks, but more importantly, we offer a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
About the Role:
BigPanda is seeking to hire a Director of Channel Sales to join our Partner team. As a fast-growing technology company, we look for self-starters who thrive in fast-paced, evolving work environments – which means operating with a high degree of autonomy, wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn.
As a Director of Channel Sales at BigPanda, you will be responsible for generating incremental pipeline, increasing sales productivity, and closing business leveraging value added resellers (VARs) across North America. You will be at the forefront of AIOps and Autonomous Operations, a next generation approach for fast moving IT. In this role, you will add value in building a world-class channel programs to enable BigPanda to achieve its strategic and revenue goals.
We’re looking for committed, high energy candidates who are looking to make a big impact and who want to work on a great team. The perfect candidate will thrive on challenges and will drive programs through consistent execution and tenacious follow up.
- Build, maintain, and expand relationships with target channel partners in North America.
- Guide field reps and partners to successfully create and qualify new BigPanda opportunities; drive recurring license revenue.
- Educate and train new field reps on BigPanda partner programs and processes.
- Partner with and train channel partners to grow and expand their practices.
- Participate in planning and execution of partner marketing events.
- Forecast partner-initiated pipeline opportunities to sales leadership on a weekly basis; ensure Salesforce records are up to date.
- At least 6+ years in a VAR / channel sales role.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Experience in SaaS or enterprise software sales preferred.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding direct or channel quota.
- Relevant, demonstrable experience in managing national and regional VAR’s.
- Able to illustrate a process for targeting, recruiting, on-boarding and enabling partners.
- Able to show examples of partner business plans and dashboards that effectively track partner success and KPIs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; strong ability to present engaging material.
- Able to travel up to 50%.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with AppDynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic, ServiceNow, Splunk or ITOM, ITSM or AI OPS products.
- Technically knowledgeable in monitoring software, DevOps, APM / NPM, IoT, and / or cloud computing space.
Work with a collaborative team and enjoy a highly driven culture that is committed to personal and professional development! Other company perks include:
- Competitive comp and equity package
- Generous PTO & 11 Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage and 401k
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits