Customer Service Representative
The future of Main Street selling is being led by Fanbank. We are passionate about local business and are leveling the playing field by giving our small business merchants access to the same tools that big businesses are using today. The latest in machine learning, commerce, fintech and personalization at scale will be available to our merchants through our SaaS platform. Launched in 2017, Fanbank is led by experienced founder, Mitch Jacobs, and is backed by top-tier venture investment firms. Fanbank has offices in Santa Monica, CA.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the Member Success team in our rapidly growing company and play a vital customer-facing role. This is 100% remote, home-based position.
As a Customer Service Representative, you'll take on communicating with customers via email, chat, and telephone by responding to questions, providing information, collecting change requests, and ensuring that our small business owners are fully aware of our products and how they benefit Main Street businesses.
- Maintain prompt and positive customer service interactions with our small business merchants and their customer clienteles
- Initiate courtesy calls and emails with new businesses who've joined Fanbank
- Work with other operations team members to ensure customer on-boarding is complete and customer change requests are processed in a timely manner
- Respond to inbound questions and calls from customers
- Respond to cancellation requests and play a roll in retention of customers
- Action-oriented, organized, and self-disciplined
- Effective time management skills and an ability to prioritize work to ensure productivity and department standards
- Good comprehension skills with the ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Must be great on the phone and have a desire to foster a fantastic customer experience
- Solid development of conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- At least 3 years in customer service roles supporting a diverse customer base via email, chat, and telephone
- Excited by the idea of resolving challenging customer issues
- Some experience in retention in a SAAS based environment would be ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance
- A desire to be a champion for small businesses
- Ability to work effectively in a high-growth company and adapt as the product evolves
- Ability to work with technical products across multiple systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with people at all levels of a business
- Must have positive attitude, commitment to excellence, and a determination to get things done
- Must enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment
- High-speed internet and a quiet, secure place in your home to use as a home office
- Ability to work an occasional Saturday (or more if you're available)
Please submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements. No recruiters please.