Finance and Accounting Recruiter
Finance & Accounting Recruiters - Territory-Free, Remote Opportunity
Tired of the large agency culture and micro-management?
Finance & Accounting recruiting is one of the most lucrative, in-demand sectors in recruiting. Goodwin Recruiting recognizes this and is aggressively expanding into the market. The recruiting fees in this space are among the highest in the industry. You deserve a piece of the pie, on your terms!
Goodwin Recruiting is a rapidly growing, dynamic recruiting firm that has boasted double-digit sales increases for two decades. We saw a 72% growth rate in 2018 and expect the same in 2019! Our internal retention is twice the industry average for agency recruiters. We are currently building our business aggressively throughout the U.S and developing new markets. We are seeking experienced Finance & Accounting experts and recruiters as we look to expand our Finance & Accounting division.
Our commitment to our business partners:
- Autonomy - Goodwin Recruiting allows you to be in control of your business yet provides you with all the extensive support you need.
- Training - Goodwin Recruiting provides what one Recruiting Partner referred to as 'a world class training program in Recruiting that is detailed, thoughtful, interactive, and applicable.'
- Resources without cost to our Recruiting Partners - Goodwin Recruiting provides best-of-class technology and access to the best sourcing tools in the industry - we use Salesforce as our CRM with TalentRover as our ATS; we provide a LinkedIn Recruiter license, ad slots on ZipRecruiter, CareerBuilder and Monster licenses, TextUs texting application and voice service, Skill Survey reference check software, and much more.
- Support and genuine care for our Recruiting Partners' success - This can best be explained through the testimonial of one of our Recruiting Partners that said, 'People at Goodwin are what makes Goodwin great. Their genuine care for your individual success is what makes the overall team at Goodwin stronger. Why would any other office volunteer their precious time to help another new office get off the ground?'
- Better flexibility of life - Goodwin Recruiting allows for Recruiting Partners to get work accomplished within normal business hours while managing personal obligations (i.e. taking children to school, getting animals to the vet) along with the ability to take advantage of natural downtimes during nights and weekends.
- Away from the daily grind of previous roles - Recruiting Partners no longer have to rush out the door to get to an 8-5 job. Recruiting Partners have the ability to get their day started at their home office with a warm cup of coffee while reviewing resumes and client sourcing.
- We are highly rated, as can be seen on such platforms as:
- Partner as an independent contractor under your own small business LLC.
- The day-to-day focus is on generating new business, sourcing and interviewing job seekers and working with clients to introduce them to candidates for their job opportunities
- Organization, drive and excellent time management are traits essential to success
The advantages of partnering with Goodwin Recruiting:
- No territory restrictions on clients or candidates
- Unlimited earning potential; there is no cap to what you can make
- A genuine work/life balance without micromanagement
- Respect for our partners with open and honest communication
- A remote career opportunity, work where you like
- This is a 100% commission-based opportunity.
- There is no limit to your earning potential. You are the creator of your own success.
- Typical earnings ranging from $75k to $150k per year, but total earnings are limitless based on your effort and results
- 1+ years of experience in a full-cycle recruiting role for Finance & Accounting with an agency
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and a passion and knowledge of Finance & Accounting