Web Marketing Manager
Raptor Technologies () is the leading provider of integrated school safety technologies to the education market. An innovative, dynamic, and fast-growing company, Raptor currently serves nearly 32,000 K-12 schools throughout the United States and maintains the leading market share in the Visitor Management Software segment. In fact, Raptor currently provides Visitor Management software to more schools than all of Raptor's competitors combined. The company continues to develop and deliver high-impact school safety technologies and now also provides cutting-edge Volunteer and Emergency Management Systems to the K-12 market. Today, over 90,000 public and private school buildings still manage visitors using paper and pencil, and more than 90% still manage drills and emergencies using paper and pencil. There is a tremendous opportunity for growth, and more importantly, to help protect children in schools across the country.
Raptor Technologies is seeking an experienced web marketer to join our growing marketing team. This person will own the Raptor Technologies website, setting the strategy and managing the day-to-day execution across traffic growth, SEO, lead generation, and web analytics. This key player will be adept at both website development and design and will work with stakeholders to ensure our website clearly delivers our brand message, reflects our integrated marketing campaigns, delivers a superior user experience, and operates as a demand generator. We are also open to remote candidates, particularly candidates with SaaS experience living in Austin, Texas.
- Lead web strategy to drive quality traffic from targeted audiences and to deliver an engaging user experience for both prospects and customers
- Own and optimize the user experience for effective and unobstructed user journeys -
- Optimize conversion rates on landing pages to increase lead capture from website visits.
- Create, edit, manage, organize, and optimize organizational web content. Work with key stakeholders to get new content online and retire or update existing content.
- Manage ongoing website (built on WordPress but highly customized) maintenance and development, including coding
- Manage SEO, partnering with content management, to ensure best practices are followed and to grow organic traffic.
- Work with agency to define and implement plans for major web initiatives, including website redesign, personalization and microsites
- Audit the existing website for optimization of inbound leads and execute an e nurturing strategy that converts website visitors into leads and ultimately loyal customers
- Measure and report regularly on website performance metrics. Provide insights on performance and identify areas for improvement to broader marketing team.
- Identify and implement opportunities to leverage Account Based Marketing tools to personalize the web experience for targeted accounts.
- Must have the ability to conceptualize and develop high-quality/highly convertible online sites and microsites (websites, landing pages, emails and related applications)
- Knowledge of and experience with working with HTML, SEO, SEM, PPC, and Google Analytics are all required. Should demonstrate understanding of information architecture planning and strategy.
- Expert level skill set in WordPress.
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems, preferably Pardot.
- Must have excellent communication skills-especially website content writing skills-- and proven ability to work both within a team and independently.
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Ability to problem-solve and drive tactical execution under tight deadlines
- 5+ years managing corporate websites, preferably for a B2B company
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proven ability to develop and improve the performance of a corporate website
- Experience with SEM, WordPress, performance optimization and analysis tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HotJar.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce) is a plus, but not required
- Solid understanding of SEO and content strategies
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of web user experience and graphic design
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) matching
- Corporate rates with Class Pass
- Generous paid time off
- 8 Paid holidays plus 8 days of paid office closure
- Professional development reimbursement
Raptor Technologies is an Equal Opportunty Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.