With a publicly traded American company that provides physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers with practice management and electronic health record technology seeks an accomplished DevOps Architect.
*** Candidate must be authorized to work in USA without requiring sponsorship ***
NOTE: THIS IS 100% REMOTE/TELECOMMUTE ROLE & ONLY W2 CANDIDATES (NO C2C & 1099)
AWS services, EC2, BATCH, RDS, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, SPLUNK, PostgreSQL, LINUX, Windows
Purpose of the role
Perform Specification, Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance. Other tasks as directed by line or Project Manager.
- Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables.
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to therequired level of detail in the timelines as defined by the PM.
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication.
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards.
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timelines as defined by the Project Manager.
- Use knowledge of industry changes in technology standards, information management, development standards, methods and emerging 3rd party software in order to advise on technology and leverage industry best practice in the design and construction of the product (This makes this one overlap with some architecture responsibilities, as per the P5
Skill Set Desired:
- Strong analytical , problem solving and communication skills
- Have working experience with Amazon Cloud (AWS) services (EC2, S3, RDS, lambda, AWS Batch, IAM)
- Experience with monitoring automation system such as CloudWatch and Splunk
- Understanding container technologies and deployment
- Have good working experience with PostgreSQL database or PostgreSQL based databases and derstand PostgreSQL s user and role security model
- Familiar with Atlassian tool suite (e.g Git/Bitbucket source control services, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins)
- Understanding of Active Directory Concept
- Experience with software product development support and understanding of change control release process
- Ability to follow software standard and create standards if necessary
- Basic UNIX/LINUX administration and Windows Administration skill is desired.
- Strong experience writing UNIX/LINUX and/or PowerShell scripts
- Good knowledge of Internet building blocks (TCP, DNS, HTTP)
- Bonus Pluses
- Experience with PostgreSQL administration
- Experience working with Informatica administration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Working experience with SQL Server, MongoDB, Netezza
- Understanding of HIPAA and experience working with PHI and PII data
I'd love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your alley.
If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you. We're driven, people driven.
Email:Click here to Apply
Amerit Consulting is an extremely fast-growing staffing and consulting firm. Amerit Consulting was founded in 2002 to provide consulting, temporary staffing, direct hire, and payrolling services to Fortune 500 companies nationally; as well as small to mid-sized organizations on a local & regional level. Currently, Amerit has over 2,000 employees in 47 states. We develop and implement solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, deliver greater customer satisfaction, and see a positive impact on their bottom line. We create value by bringing together the right people to achieve results. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with Amerit because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success. Our deep expertise in human capital management has fueled our expansion into direct hire placements, temporary staffing, contract placements, and additional staffing and consulting services that propel our clients’ businesses forward.
Amerit Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.