Remote Medical Customer Service Representative-Healthcare
One of Totalmed's National insures is looking for Member Service Rep. These roles will be fully remote but most be local to the area
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Benefits: Dental, Vision and Health care
Location: De Pere, Wisconsin
Contract to hire eligibility: 04/27/2020 start date
The CSR positions provides non-clinical support for the policies and procedures ensuring best and most appropriate treatment, care or services for members.
- Take inbound calls to engage members and/or providers to verify clinical information
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by fax
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures and attach clinical information when necessary
- Identify and escalate issues
- High School Diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask within several computer systems while on the phone
- Aptitude for quickly learning and navigating new technology systems and applications
- Must be able to type while taking calls
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or Cable modem for a home office (Satellite Internet service is NOT allowed for this role); recommended speed is 20Mx1M
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
If interested, please apply with your resume and one of our associates will contact you for a brief phone screen to answer any concerns you may have before submission to the end client.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- call center: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Health Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Do you have a reliable internet connection?