Customer Service Center Representative
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented representative to join our team in Washington, DC to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
In this role you will provide remote support to users for program application/software issues and problems. Take calls from end users, input end user incident information into the program’s ticketing application, diagnose issues, recommend Tier 1 level solutions, and provide follow-up. Possess an entry level experience and understanding of MIS environments. Use a standardized problem management database and help desk ticketing system (BMC Remedy).
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities Support the Asset Forfeiture Customer Service Center (CSC) by performing the following duties under the direction of the CSC Manager:
- Provide first level phone support for end users and internal staff of the Asset Forfeiture Program.
- Resolve questions or escalate issues regarding Forfeiture Systems Suite of software applications.
- Record all user inquiries and their resolutions as well as service requests in the Remedy help desk ticketing system.
- Review all user email inquiries and requests using Microsoft Outlook and transfer information into the Remedy Ticketing system.
- Monitor and track system/software related inquiries forwarded to Tier 2 support for resolution.
- Develop and/or proof read program related documentation.
- Support the CSC Manager to accomplish new project initiatives and administrative tasks
- Support the required Customer Service Center’s Business Hours of 8:00am through 8:00pm, Monday through Friday.
QualificationsTYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High School and five (5) years or more related experience. Requirements:
- Demonstrate experience utilizing Remedy, Microsoft Office Applications, Skype, and WebEx.
- Ability to troubleshoot and effectively communicate with other team members
- Must be detail oriented and must be able to think independently
- Ability to track and monitor tasks to completion
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Must be team oriented and professional
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must have a collaborative approach and team player attitude
- Work normal scheduled hours during core hours between 7:00am to 8:00pm
- Work late shifts as assigned where hours are from 12:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Able to triage Tier 1 incidents with customer calls.
- Able to utilize BMC Remedy to input service ticket information
- Able to utilize VoIP phone system to answer and/or transfer calls to appropriate Tier 2 resolvers
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Must pass a DOJ Minimal Background Investigation, MBI, Level 5 background investigation. Valid EQIP JPAS transfers acceptable
- High School Diploma
- Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery
- Minimum 6 months previous experience in providing Service Desk services or in customer service support
Desired QualificationsSAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability