Unrepresented Claims Adjuster (Remote)
Job Description**These roles will be 100% remote.
Hourly Rate Range: $28.00-$34.00
Duration: 3-month Contract
Overview: The CRS Group is looking for two Unrepresented Claims Adjusters for one of our clients. Determine Coverage, explain coverage, investigate liability, evaluate injury claims, negotiate settlements, create methods of inspection and identify subrogation opportunities.
- Investigate single and multi-vehicle auto accidents involving property damage and/or bodily injury using innovative tools and technology to capture recorded statements, photos and/or the review of police reports to resolve losses.
- Document claims through active listening and use of data to investigate and assess claim coverage, liability, and damages while reviewing medical records and/or bills.
- Summarize liability decision and evaluate claim worth before negotiating and settling with customer in accordance with business unit methodologies.
- Communicate empathetically with customers and help them through their claim process in a fast, fair and easy manner.
- Use data and analytics to problem solve and contribute to team goals by sharing ideas and opinions.
- Knowledge of insurance policies, coverages, and regulations to claims processes and adhere to applicable legal compliance standards using your negotiation and/or arbitration skills.
- Can apply industry knowledge to support the business unit in support of team objectives by investigating and evaluating simple to moderately complex claims.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear and professional communication - both written and verbal.
- Bachelor's degree and/or prior experience in handling property damage and/or bodily injury claims.
- Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus.