REMOTE Benefits Counselors NEEDED
Bring your excellent interpersonal and communication skills, preferably with benefits enrollment experience and together we provide one neat package for clients: benefits communication, enrollment services and personal insurance products.
As an enroller, you’re more than a sales person – you’re a counselor and consultant providing personalized recommendations to employees to help them get the most out of their benefits.
As a benefits counselor, you’ll be empowered to:
- Build relationships with businesses in your community
- Work with employers and help provide them with benefit solutions for their business, including cost management tools, HR and administrative time savings, benefits communication and employee financial protection through our personal insurance products.
What do you need to be a sales professional with us?
- Enrollment experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills to deliver our benefits communication and education to employees
- Life & Health license is required, but can be attained through Colonial Life
This is an independent contractor position which allows you the opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Apply now to learn more about how you can take control of your career, in partnership with Colonial Life.
©2020 Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company.
Colonial Life insurance products are underwritten by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, for which Colonial Life is the marketing brand.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- insurance sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- phone sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- A valid Life & Health License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations