Software Support Analyst
You will be responsible for 1st and 2nd level application support for our products to ensure customer satisfaction for both internal (Sales, Consulting etc.) and external clients. You will be part of a dynamic and proactive team, diagnosing problems, managing incidents and problems to ensure the highest standards of customer support and satisfaction are maintained.
Top Reasons to Work with UsThis position offers a solid foundation for future growth. You will learn about our products and service offerings from inside the organization. You will work with a number of individuals throughout the organization, and gain valuable experience in the process. You will join an innovative team, and have the opportunity to affect change through your hard work.
What You Will Be Doing- Provision of 1st/2nd support for our applications and some third-party products including resolving problems and issues raised by customers via phone, e-mail or web as documented within the our technical support procedures
- Assistance in creation and maintenance of support documentation and develop content for our customer community
- Ensures the proper and timely entry of information in both the call tracking system and the knowledge base
- Reports regularly, identifying and diagnosing issues and needs, escalating potential risks as far as necessary to resolve both internally and for our customers
- Owns support issue, responsible for escalating to 3rd level support where required, proactively monitors, actions and closes issue to meet SLAs
- Effectively prioritize individual workload while assisting with overall team priorities
- Responsible for technical and personal career development to meet the demands of the role
What You Need for this PositionMust have skills/experience:
- Firm understanding of software solution design and architecture, with a strong focus on Microsoft technologies.
- Certification and/or experience in the use of Microsoft technologies such as SQL Server, IIS, SSL, SharePoint, CRM, .Net, AD, Office 365 and Azure. Knowledge of helpdesk processes and other helpdesk tools such as ZenDesk.
- Excellent consultative, verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a team player with a natural ability to inspire and lead others. You are self-motivated and able to work effectively on multiple projects in a very fast paced environment
- You should have a basic understanding of SaaS Technologies and how it works.
- Have ability to troubleshoot issues in our Salesforce CRM. Must be able to understand basic data structures, and Salesforce setup.
- Experience in a Customer facing role with a Cloud/SaaS provider
- Experience with Red Hat Linux, Docker, AWS and SQL Server.
- Technical skills in HTML, XML, JAVA & browser technologies
What's In It for You- Tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals
- Salary will depend on your experience and will be highly competitive
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Friendly, flexible and fun working environment
- Health and dental insurance
- Employer-funded HSA account
- Flexible spending plan, life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance, vision reimbursement, subsidized gym membership, and 401K contribution
- 18 days of PTOSo, if you are a talented IT professional with experience that aligns with that in which we are looking for, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.