The Role & The Company
Helping tomorrow's teachers prepare for and pass their certification exams is at the heart of 240 Tutoring and every role on the team. We provide online study guides for teacher certification exams- and we are always searching for ways to better serve our customers.
As teachers turn to Google, YouTube, and social media with their questions- we want to have the best resources to provide those answers.
To that end, we need an SEO Manager to elevate our digital content. At 240 Tutoring, we want to provide the best information to help tomorrow's teachers be the best teachers possible.
To create the best resources to help tomorrow's teachers, you will need to:
- Understand our current marketing strategies
- Bring your knowledge, expertise, and experience to craft a cohesive digital content strategy going forward
- Work with contract writers and content creators to optimize their work for SEO
- Analyze, and report on the historical effectiveness of our existing strategies
- Analyze, track, and report on the effectiveness of your new strategy
- Work with designers to maximize the effectiveness of content by making it super good-looking
- Wear multiple hats regarding digital content creation
- 5+ years of SEO experience
- You have to know the best practices of SEO
- You have to understand keyword research
- Proven ability to analyze, track, and report on data with actionable insight
- Be smarter than 95% of other 'SEO Specialist'
- Can speak intelligently about the impact of Penguin, Panda, and other recent updates
- Understanding or experience with WordPress, basic principles of design, project management
- Most of all- proven success effectively ranking in Google.
To Really Impress
- Discuss the work of Robert Collier and Eugene Schwartz
- Come to the phone interview ready to discuss the company's current strategy and how it can be improved
What You'll Get
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonuses opportunities
- Health Insurance Benefits
- 3% Simple IRA matching contribution
- Mandatory 2 weeks vacation (yes, mandatory)
- Twice a year company trip. One is an employee only. Second is a family trip. Company pays for both 100%
- Remote work
Best of All
We are currently a team of 12 and we are hiring. We are super awesome, mostly former teachers, and we all love what we do. We support each other and want above all to see our customers succeed.