Technical Writer - Scientific
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Resume” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter for this position ([email protected]) however your resume must be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within.
Job Title: Tech Writer
Pay: $45.55 per hour
- Authors, reviews, and edits controlled procedural documents (manuals, forms, templates, checklists, etc.)
- Ensures that documents are technically and mechanically accurate and consistent with regard to clarity, flow, organization, completeness, level of detail, formatting and readability across the whole document and across similar documents
- Verifies own work and ensures compliance to internal style guides and templates
- Authors, reviews, and edits written announcements of PD updates
- Facilitates cross-functional review and development of draft PDs and written communications, resolution of comments and feedback
- Drives content development for PDs through discussion with subject matter experts, aggregates information and summarizes coherently
- Tracks feedback, review comments and document updates
- May contribute to development of training materials based on PDs
- Tracks and manages multiple concurrent document updates including statuses, timelines, action items, and other relevant documents
- Demonstrates ability to perform highly detail-oriented work in authoring, reviewing, editing and revising documents with high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with accuracy – create draft documents, resolve comments and feedback
- Demonstrates ability to complete high quality work on multiple concurrent projects under tight deadlines
- Demonstrates proficiency with MS Word
- Prefer experience working in GxP environment
- Prefer experience working in Clinical Operations or Biometrics
- Prefer experience with document management systems, Adobe Acrobat and MS Office tools, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Prefer knowledge of Business Analysis and experience in creating process maps
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interestsits the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.