We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) documentation for Government Contracts/Policies and Procedures. The writer will work individually as a part of a writing team to document standard operating procedures in support of various Business Units. You will join a team of technical writers who work collaboratively with the Project Manager, company Business Units and other Key Stakeholders and usability experts (SMEs) to make our business more effective.
· Develop, manage, and execute a documentation project from initiation through delivery:
· Analyze the request, create a content outline, and documentation strategy
· Create procedures from multiple resources, including but not limited to, documentation provided by the lines of business, process mapping, SME interviews and job shadowing, and other types of material
· Partner with Subject Matter Experts to ensure that procedures accurately reflect corporate policy and the current processes established within each department
· Estimated 85% original writing/15% revisions
· Provide consulting and manage relationships with a variety of internal clients and partners.
· Analyze work requests and develop strategic plans to execute requests and resolve/escalate as appropriate.
· Maintain on-line repository, posting new/updated procedures as needed.
· Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
· Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
· Create easy-to-understand business process documents which includes user interface training manuals and tutorials for a variety of applications.
· Will involve conducting remote live video meetings with various corporate employees.
· Proven experience working in technical writing position.
· Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Basic Understanding of Government Contracting Policies/Procedures a plus but not required
· BA/BS required with 2 years of business experience, or without BA/BS degree, 5+ years extensive experience in the applicable area
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Shabnam at