Enterprise Account Executive-Houston (Remote)
MoreDirect offers a wide range of technology services with over 500 technical certifications and a qualified team of expert engineers, software licensing specialists and project managers to offer best-in-class solutions to our customers. We deliver end-to-end solutions across the entire IT lifecycle--from assessment, design, procurement, and installation to management and asset disposition. Focused on solving the complex business challenges of enterprise customers, MoreDirect is a one-stop source for a full range of IT products and services, including data center, networking, mobility, and software solutions. Offering over million products from 1,600 technology vendors, MoreDirect's proprietary cloud based e-procurement system, TRAXX, creates a streamlined, efficient approach to IT procurement that reduces the cost and complexity of buying hardware, software and services. By leveraging our strategic relationships with leading IT manufacturers and software publishers, MoreDirect is able to provide the best pricing and preferred product availability.
- MoreDirect simplifies the IT procurement process by providing Account Executives and clients a fully integrated, easy to use proprietary system (TRAXX) for the procurement of products, software and services. TRAXX empowers our Account Executives and clients to efficiently source, evaluate, compare price, procure and track their IT purchases. TRAXX creates a streamlined, efficient approach to IT procurement that reduces the cost and complexity of buying hardware, software and services. It enables Account Executives to spend more time prospecting and identifying sales opportunities. TRAXX contains comprehensive prospect data base and client management tools.
- By leveraging our strategic relationships with leading IT manufacturers and software providers, MoreDirect enables you with:
- Best pricing and preferred product availability (our volume coupled with electronic integration with all major suppliers uniquely qualify us for incremental discounts)
- Aggregate the largest IT product catalog into a single source -- over 1 million products on-line
- Ability to stock products in many integration centers throughout U.S. for rapid deployment
- TRAXX features tools that automate and simplify the IT procurement process:
- An experienced, mature and seasoned sales professional with at least 7 years of experience successfully selling IT hardware, software and professional services directly to large enterprise accounts.
- Strong relationships with Fortune 2000 companies, skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of achieving consistently strong sales numbers within these accounts.
- Extremely self-motivated and driven by rich, highly leveraged compensation plans.
- Have prior, recent and relevant experience selling IT products at a competitor solution provider or VAR.
- Knowledgeable on major strategic OEM solutions with understanding of current technologies.
- Able to leverage strong existing relationships with local OEM field sales teams of strategic suppliers such as HP, Cisco, Microsoft, VMWare, Dell, Lenovo and IBM. Ideally has an understanding of their market strategy, mapping and territories and incentive and marketing programs.
- Able to think strategically and leverage resources.
- Able to present, communicate and sell effectively to senior level executives.