SEM Supervisor - Remote/Virtual
WorkReduce is looking for remote/virtual SEM Supervisors to implement advertising campaigns across search engine platforms for our clients. This is an hourly paid position of up to 40 hours a week during normal 9-5 working hours.
WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to our clients. Although we don’t work in the same location, we value each other and maintain a cohesive culture that enables everyone to do their best work. Our clients rely on WorkReduce's virtual team to help execute programmatic marketing campaigns, campaign analytics, and related tasks.
What we’d like you to do:
- Develop strategy in partnership with client services team and PPC Director
- Accountable for the execution of strategy and achievement of KPIs
- Accountable for the delivery of all projects to agreed deadlines
- Ultimate accountability for pacing and managing account budgets
- Main point of contact for Search Engine and third party reps
- Responsible for the management and overall career development of the PPC team
- Ensure best practice and adoption of new features or processes
- Liaise with other channels
- Build strong relationships across client services team and with client. Assist with meetings, QBRs as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of SEM experience
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
- Ability to think strategically; identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Strong project and resource management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Experience working with Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Prisma
- Kenshoo and Search Ads 360 ideal
Our mission is to strive to improve our clients’ lives and businesses by freeing them from the tasks that distract them from moving their businesses forward. We look to hire people who share our values of openness, transparency, honesty and fairness. We’re committed to providing our workforce with flexible employment that pays well, expands geographic access to jobs and training, and makes a difference in their lives.
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.