Customer Service Manager
• Manage a small team of remote customer support representatives by providing general guidance and encouragement
• Take a proactive and strategic approach to customer service to provide the best quality of support for our customers
• Provide product and licensing information in a concise and measured way
• Collect, coordinate, and assign technical errors and bugs to the Engineering team
• Collect and coordinate visual and UX bugs for the Product/Design teams
• Issue refunds and process payments
• Monitor and update Support page articles
• Produce reports on relevant ticket statistics, issues and outcomes
• Maintain positive public relations with all customers, vendors, and others who may contact Eezy.
• Answer inbound customer and contributor phone calls, chat, and support emails, while prioritizing requests
• Post-secondary degree or combination of coursework and relevant experience
• 3-5 years of relevant customer support experience (required)
• At least two years of experience with Zendesk or similar user ticketing software
• Knowledge of online legal documentation such as ToS (Terms of Service) or EULAs (End User License Agreement)
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
• Experience providing online support to a global audience (required)
• Ability to effectively communicate information and report statistics to executive and leadership groups
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• A genuine interest in people and concern for the customer experience
• Energetic, with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Who We Are: Eezy is an international community of creative designers, artists, and illustrators brought together on one platform: our websites. We work to connect image creators with those in need of products (vector images, videos, themes, and more). Our core purpose is to inspire and simplify the creative process.
Our Values: We are seeking individuals who incorporate our G.A.R.D.E.N into their daily lives and work.
Genuine, Ambition, Reliable, Detailed, Enthusiastic, and Nimble