We have partnered with a well-established leader in ecommerce payments and recurring billing software. The company is profitable and has been in business nearly 20 years. We are looking for a Solutions Engineer (Remote) to join the team!
They are headquartered in Los Angeles, but most of their Solutions Engineers work remote. This role will be responsible for working with clients, sales teams, and channel partners in launching new ecommerce merchants on the platform and resolving any technical issues or bugs that may arise during that process. This person will consult on best implementation practices, create written technical guides for frequently occurring issues, assist with running demos for potential new clients, assist with client migrations from other platforms, and provide support to channel partners via various communication channels.
This is an excellent and fully-remote opportunity to join an established leader in their space, which offers exceptional benefits such as unlimited PTO, fully-paid family health insurance, and various cash stipends for remote employee support.
- Use a customer-focused, value oriented consultative approach to educate merchants/partners on proper store set-up and what products will best meet their business needs
- Create demo Shopify stores and documentation on sought after features to be used as partner enablement content
- Lead the planning and implementation of enterprise client migrations on to the client's platform.
- Provide partner and merchant support via email/slack
- Perform business, product, and technical demonstrations to agencies and prospective clients as needed
- Conduct internal meetings to scope complex builds for merchant builds
- Provide metrics, KPIs, and dashboards to management on the state of the department
- Collaborate with our marketing team to build appropriate content for the tiers and types of partners we work with.
- Be a technical leader that drives project processes and technical projects to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Maintain and grow relationships with merchants, agencies and tech partners
- Maintain continuous training on the client's platform and new features
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and third party sponsorships for the client.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in a solutions role providing technical guidance/solutions for a software platform
- Strong understanding of APIs, web hooks, and general front end debugging experience
- Experience working with web templating systems (Jinja2, Django)
- Experience working with BI/Data Visualization tools (Looker, Tableau)
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
- Experience with project/product management platforms (Asana, Jira)
- Familiarity with ticketing platforms (Help Scout, Zendesk)
- Strong analysis, process, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable in a macro-management environment and ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel up to 10%-15% of the time