UI/UX Product Designer
Are you UX Product Designer that has a passion for doing good, who has shipped products that work well and look great?
In this UI/UX Product Design role you will have the chance to join a team of technologists shaping the early stages of a product and have a significant impact on the functional and visual direction of the product as a whole within a telehealth platform transforming their industry.
Why this company?
- Established company with startup environment culture
- Great benefits package and competitive salary
- Recognized BEST 30 Companies in 2019
- Remote opportunity anywhere in US, but preferable West Coast
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products.
- Ensure solutions take into account compliance and accessibility standards (e.g., HIPAA and WCAG 2.0).
- Create wireframes, interactive prototypes, process flows, and other artifacts to communicate interaction and design concepts that effectively guide engineering in the implementation of designs.
- A systems thinker who designs components rather than layouts.
- Solid understanding of responsive design, as well as the possibilities and limitations of HTML/CSS.
- Designed native mobile applications for Android or iOS that have shipped to the Play Store or the App Store.
- Designed products used for real-time and asynchronous communication (e.g., messaging and live video).
- Designed extensively for the Android platform.
***Must be authorized to work in the United States without restrictions or the need of sponsorship. ***
For immediate consideration, please email your most recent resume to .