Jr Copywriter (Content Creator)
We are looking for a Junior Copywriter to join our Product Marketing team to create content in line with the organizations business and marketing objectives.
A Junior Copywriter will be expected to develop their skills to create finished pieces that attract and persuade. All copy created by the Junior Copywriter needs to be grammatically accurate, follow our corporate voice and style guide and adhere to the specified objectives of any given project - all while remaining interesting to the reader.
The role involves developing content and product descriptions for informative pieces and sales collateral used across many platforms, including:
• Websites, mobile apps, emails, social media
• Ad Sheets, etc.
· Become familiar with compliance and regulatory guidelines and help to ensure that marketing content adheres.
· Write clear marketing copy to promote our products and services.
· Draft and proofread blog posts about our products with an eye out
· Implement SEO practices to increase visibility of online content.
· Work within a fast-paced environment to submit well-structured copy to senior copywriters within deadlines.
· Work with internal team members to become familiar with product features and keep up-to-speed on service changes.
· Create promotional text for online ads, banners, brochures and social networks.
· Develop content and product descriptions for sales collateral such as fliers, brochures, ad sheets, etc.
· Bachelors Degree preferred
· Minimum of two years work experience as a Junior Copywriter, Content Creator or similar role.
· Copywriting samples; a portfolio of published articles is a plus.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· The ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy.
· Excellent writing and editing skills in English (Spanish/French-Canadian a plus).
· Basic knowledge of SEO and keyword use.
· Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate.
· Familiarity with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Drupal).
· Understanding of social media.
· Solid time-management skills.