Volunteer: Social Media Starter Strategy for Centerboard, Inc. (Remote)
We are a nonprofit human services organization located downtown Lynn, MA. Our
mission is to revitalize our community by investing in its people and places.
We support families and young people through housing, access to employment,
education and financial empowerment. In addition, Centerboard is invested in
Lynn's creative economy by spearheading public art projects and running the
non-profit gallery Visionspace.
Fun Fact About Us
We are a pretty good place to work and the services we offer are vital to the
What You'll Work On
- 3-5 one hour calls with a social media professional covering topics like
- A starter plan of recommendations & actionable next steps to begin
- Note: this project does not include the creation of social media posts or
spent over the last few years Prior to moving forward In our next hire we are
looking for a foundation of which to build on over the next year.
- Social Media
- Experience in social media for businesses, brand management, marketing,
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 5-10 hours over 2-4 weeks
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool
that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who
want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities
are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire's team
of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering