Product Marketing Manager
You'll be responsible for developing, executing and driving innovative and effective integrated marketing programs and campaigns that generate new MQLs and SQLs, and increase client engagement and loyalty. Experience generating and nurturing qualified leads for a company selling directly to small businesses is a huge plus.
You've also put your campaign skills to work creating multi-channel advertising, email and content campaigns to attract, engage, and retain "high net worth" consumers, in either the finance, insurance or luxury goods industries. Experience with user registration and on-boarding optimization for SaaS is also a huge plus.
This is an execution role, you'll be hands-on all the time planning, building and optimizing campaigns. And you'll be strategically testing new channels, new audiences, and new customer experiences as you learn what works and what doesn't. It's a fantastic opportunity to join a rapid growth company in a very central position, and take your expertise to the next level.
- Hands-on, and hungry to learn more.
- An experienced practitioner, skilled at using tools like Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Optimizer, and Wordpress, along with social media and content management tools
- A creative and innovative thinker that truly "gets" growth marketing and marketing funnels
- A self-starter. You work independently, keep yourself on track and on schedule, and can coordinate a team of creatives to produce great content
- A great project manager, and can juggle creative traffic and multiple projects across different teams and business units
- Experienced at managing and optimizing continuous email and newsletter campaigns
- Looking for a new challenge and have a strong distaste for boredom
- Digital and offline marketing campaigns, including email, webinars, mail, loyalty, and sales development campaigns
- Account-based acquisition and nurturing drip campaigns and multi-touch "plays"
- The marketing team's campaign calendar, along with social media and content scheduling and engagement
- You'll also help with digital advertising, database marketing, SEM, SEO, video content and/or social media and other channels, as time and your skills permit
- A BS / BA in marketing or communications or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of B2B marketing or SaaS marketing experience. Experience targeting mortgage brokers is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of B2C marketing and consumer loyalty experience. Experience targeting high net worth individuals is preferred.
- 2+ years executing email campaigns with Marketo, Pardot or similar.
- Top-notch editing skills, and you can write good marketing copy and create top-notch reports and presentations explaining results.
- Insight, experience in campaign measurement and optimization.
- The ability to understand complex concepts and explain them to a non-technical audience.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment where you'll be challenged every day.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
PeerStreet is an award-winning investment platform focused on democratizing access to private real estate investments. The company provides investments in short-term, real estate backed loans. PeerStreet allows investors to diversify their capital in an asset class that has been traditionally difficult to access. Loans are sourced and curated from vetted private lenders throughout the United States who generally have local real estate expertise and established borrower relationships. The model allows for more borrowers to access capital and improve their local communities, one house at a time.
PeerStreet is a private financial technology company is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Thomvest, and Rembrandt Partners, among others. Founded in 2013, the award-winning PeerStreet platform is growing rapidly and has already enabled the purchase and resale over $1 Billion in short-term mortgages. PeerStreet is located in near Los Angeles International Airport in El Segundo, CA.