NE Sales Manager (remote)
How We Support You
• We will train you to become a rock star explainer, its that simple.
• After the sale, we have a team of experienced, top-notch Project Managers that will ensure our clients 100% satisfaction. They have been nurtured in our simpleshow Academy and are the envy of the industry. We are successful because our clients keep coming back; they refer us to their colleagues, family, and friends. Get us in the door and we help keep it open.
• We do marketing at industry conferences, digital media, PR and much more. We get our name out there, so you can reel them in.
• We like to have fun when we are working, and this pays off for you, the client and your friends and family. As we see it, a happy you is a productive you.
• Hunt for new business and meet sales goals.
• Travel to meet clients (about 20-30%)
• From time to time, attend industry conferences. We get fantastic Fortune 500 leads here; you just need to close the deal.
• Build rapport with clients through a consultative sales approach.
• Work effectively with all team members.
• A positive and approachable personality is a must.
• Sell a lot and have fun doing it.
• At least 3 years of B2B sales experience as a top performer. (Preferably has a book of clients in Learning & Development, e-Learning, HR, Marketing or Compliance in Fortune 500 companies.)
• Experience selling to the above target list is preferred.
• Positive and professional, ready to get things done attitude.
• A proactive salesperson who can build new relationships.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to clients virtually and in-person.
• Previous experience working remotely.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that is there to support you. You sell it and we will deliver it with the utmost customer service and client satisfaction! You will be proud to sell this product