Digital Marketing Specialist
We're looking for someone who also has an interest and passion for Paid Search, SEO, and general Digital Marketing efforts. Exceptional written communication skills and abilities are required, partnered with applicable work experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Perform keyword research based on clients’ goals and business models to provide suggestions.
- Write ad copy to obtain both a high click-through rate and a high conversion rate.
- Determine campaign structure to efficiently use the client’s budget and generate ROI and lead-focused results.
- Learn the client's business to effectively market their products and services through concise ad text.
- Conversion tracking – development of conversion tracking pixel and goal completion of best practices.
- Ecommerce tracking in Google Analytics.
- Call Tracking – implement call-tracking codes and present reports on phone calls for quality.
- Reporting – create and provide detailed monthly or biweekly reporting to clients, including detailed emails of each report when needed.
- Self-Improvement – continually researching new innovations in the Paid Search industry to stay on top of best practices, new features, etc.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s In Marketing, Journalism, Computer Science, Communications, Business, Statistics or related Major
This is an in-office, full-time position which offers a full benefits package. Remote candidates are not being considered at this time.
- Intermediate to advanced Google, Bing, eComm, Paid Search capabilities or equivalent experience.
- Moderate to advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Understand the processes involved with Facebook and LinkedIn advertising.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional quantitative analytical skills.
- Outstanding written communication skills.
- Very organized and deadline focused.
- Exceptional time management.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Moderate mathematical and statistical skills.