Business Support Consultant 2
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. Weve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Wells Fargo Small Business Lending (SBL) is the countrys leading small business lender with a full product suite to serve credit needs of small business owners. These products include line of credit, business cards, term loans, commercial real estate products. The business operates with an entrepreneurial spirit and is dedicated to operational excellence, team member development and redefining possibilities.
Join the Small Business Lending (SBL) Operations Support Services Organization and become an integral part in improving business processes for Small Business customers. Assist in identifying process improvement and redesign opportunities for SBL Operations utilizing customer feedback.
This Business Support Consultant 2 position will be within the Strategic Planning and Process Improvement group within Small Business Lending Operations primarily focusing on improving operational effectiveness and customer experience through improving processes.
- Develops root cause analysis and business impact assessments
- Completes business improvements through the use of process improvement methodologies and tools
- Works with business team members to identify process improvement and redesign initiatives that align with business strategies and operational plans
- Works on process improvement and redesign initiatives that includes end to end analysis as well as future state redesign
- Demonstrates analytical, conceptual thinking, and problem solving skills
- Works independently to identify and develop recommendations and solutions
- Leverages business acumen in order to effectively deliver relevant information and recommendations to business partners
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to influence change and drive results in a matrix environment
- Supports and educates the business on process improvement methodologies and tools
- Demonstrates organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word & Visio)
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
- 2+ years of process improvement experience
- 2+ years of experience with analytical methods used in statistical analysis, modeling, and reporting
- 1+ year of project management experience
- 1+ year of lending experience
- 1+ year of Wells Fargo Small Business Lending Operations Experience
- Experience identifying inefficiencies, finding opportunities to streamline business processes, and implementing change
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build business cases
- Experience facilitating meetings with team members in various remote locations
- Advanced Microsoft Visio skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Six Sigma or reengineering disciplines
- Ability to develop operational reporting and performing complex data analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of metrics based analysis: reporting and trend analysis
- Experience with process mapping tools such as Tibco, Visio, Visio Pro, iGrafx or IBM Blueworks Live
- Ability to lead during times of ambiguity and change
- Tableau experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.