Customer Success Specialist (REMOTE, US-Based)
Job Description**Position can be in our San Francisco office or remote anywhere in the United States**
WHO WE ARE HIRING:
Shop-Ware is looking for Customer Success professionals to help support our growing customer base. Your responsibilities will be focused on onboarding and training customers on how best to use our platform. We pride ourselves in providing amazing support to our rapidly growing customer base, being super responsive, and willing to go above and beyond for our customers. We measure ourselves by the speed of our response and the feedback we get from our customers. You'll play a key role in maintaining our friendly and personal rapport with our customers, as well as our reputation as we scale the business.
Ideally you have experience in the Automotive industry, especially with Automotive industry software. We are willing to explore candidates that do not have Automotive experience but industry experience is highly desirable. You possess high positive energy and love helping customers. You have experience selling SaaS solutions to small and medium sized businesses. You are well organized and never miss any important milestones. You are a diligent worker, technically savvy, a problem solver, and do whatever it takes to deliver value to businesses. You will make it your priority to positively impact and help our customers while positively representing Shop-Ware. You use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet our customer needs — and remind them that behind our awesome product are amazing people like you who are the voice of Shop-Ware!
We expect the global automotive aftermarket industry to reach $722.8 billion by 2020. Today's consumers are keeping their vehicles longer at a record-high 11.5 years in the U.S. This is creating an explosive market for automotive aftermarket repair shops. We designed Shop-Ware's Shop Management System to help those shops increase their efficiency, enhance their profitability and provide better customer service.
Because of this growth, we seek to add Customer Success representatives to our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Sales to jump start new customer onboarding
- Onboard customers through a combination of online training tools, training meetings you'll conduct, and ongoing follow-up of questions during the onboard cycle
- Ensure customer is fully aware of the onboard process and where they are in the process
- Communicate goals and milestones to the customer and ‘push' them to continue moving forward
- Drive adoption of the customer and their staff
- Set and adhere to go-live dates and ensure everything the customer needs to meet that date happens
- Monitor the health of customers in your onboarding pipeline
- Diligent tracking and measurement of each onboarding customer to ensure they are successful
- Post go-live check-ins, ensure ongoing adoption, and regular check-ins with customers to maintain customer health
- Deliver training through webinar and/or conference calls with key stakeholders
- Measure and understand where the customer is at in terms of their needs to be ready for go-live
- Track bugs, feature requests, other customer needs and escalate as appropriate to Support
- Diligent tracking of your activities so each customer receives the attention they require
- 2+ years experience in professional services or B2B CS/account management, preferably in SaaS
- Proven ability in organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Knowledge of Automotive industry and/or Shop Management System experience preferred
- Technical experience or aptitude in working with SaaS platform configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience with online subscription / SaaS products
- Energetic extroverted personality–you love working with customers and are customer obsessed
- Enthusiasm for troubleshooting issues; excited to learn and use new products/features
- Ability to quickly grasp and succinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven track record in managing customer relationships and delivering results
- Ability to stay calm and manage clients even under adverse conditions
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Diligence and organization in follow-up processes – document all calls/customer interactions in our CRM
- Excellent written communication skills
- Hands on experience in customer-facing roles, supporting customers using an Enterprise Software or SaaS Solution
- Prior experience onboarding customers onto SaaS products
- The enthusiasm and patience to handle customer support requests
- Be highly organized in keeping track of your Onboarding pipeline
- An excellent work ethic and attention to detail
- Proven track record of success in a CS role
- 3-5 years of experience in B to B markets supporting customers
- Hands on experience managing customer issues
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of automotive aftermarket repair shops a substantial plus but not required
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, 401k, flexible schedule.
Shop-Ware provides its employees with solid benefits; those that are most important to our employees and their families.
At Shop-Ware, we know that diversity is a competitive business advantage. That's why our team reflects diverse cultures, personalities, and backgrounds - making it stronger and reflective of the customers we serve. Shop-Ware is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.