Digital Marketing Associate
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, and TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states and 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, and Scotland.
About the role:
To ensure the TVG digital platforms display the best and most relevant content, in all places, at all times. Responsible for creating, managing and publishing promotions and content to match the racing calendar, support marketing campaigns and drive user engagement.
What you'll do:
- Maintaining and optimizing the display of betting markets and promotional content to match the racing calendar, including responding to real-time opportunities during live events when necessary
- Building and settling of customer promotions in coordination with the Customer Service and Technology department
- Responsible for managing and publishing content on our owned digital platforms. This includes regular monitoring and auditing of our platform content to ensure team KPIs on accuracy and precision are met, or exceeded
- Continually auditing customer journeys to ensure there is as little friction as possible from customers landing on the site or opening the app to successfully placing a bet
- Working with the Customer Service representatives and the wider teams outside of marketing to ensure all marketing activities are executed accurately
- Contribute to improving the quality and efficiency of internal Digital Operations processes by finding efficiency gains and reviewing and refining recurring processes
- Working with the Product Development team to ensure customers' needs are being met by existing and new products
- Strong racing knowledge and interest
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organization skills
- Methodical planner and self-starter
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritize
- HTML & Adobe PhotoShop skills desired
Beyond working with such a great team.
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K with company contribution match
- Generous healthcare & value creation share plans
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.