Senior Digital Marketing Associate
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Altisource is a leader in providing services and technology for the mortgage and real estate industries. With innovation as a guiding principle and a focus on compliance and exceptional service, we provide end-to-end solutions in origination and servicing, and offer online real estate platforms for consumers and investors.
ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING GROWTH OPPORTUNITY?
- Are you a data driven marketer who is focused on increasing digital performance?
- Do you have a passion for building and managing new and efficient digital advertising to increase results?
- Are you a team player who loves collaborating with other team members?
This is a career growth opportunity. If you are highly data driven, like a hands-on job as well as managing partners & agencies, are highly collaborative, and have substantial experience with Marketo then we are looking for you!
We are looking for candidates to work in our Plano, Texas office. There is no telecommuting option for this role.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Develop digital and email marketing processes by product/service with detailed goals, objectives and KPIs; obtain approval of plans with manager/ internal subject matter experts / leadership. We want you to be the pioneer!
- Communicate with cross-functional team of Copywriters, Art Directors, Developers and Coordinators to fulfill BU requests and expectations
- Support B2B marketing teams to maintain and update digital content, campaigns and web properties; ensure all email marketing efforts are effectively supported through Marketo
- Prioritize and project manage all marketing deliverables and share progress on a weekly basis with manager and internal team. This is a fast paced environment!
- Ensure ongoing tracking of best in class digital approaches as well as key competition that may impact marketing approach and/or campaigns; market changes
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Extensive Marketo experience with certification preferred
- Experience with managing projects, especially the design and development of websites
- Website implementation experience, preferably from a digital agency
- Technology expertise to speak to development needs (HTML, CSS, Java, Sitecore preferred)
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity