Skills : desktop support,citrix,service now,windows
Please see the below req.
- 600 laptops coming in
- Imaging, troubleshooting, remote or phone log in
- Reconfigure vpn, install applications, etc.
- Deal with user and operating system
Position: Desktop Support Engineer
Location: Downtown Dallas—75201
Duration: 6 Month contract + the possibility of conversion or extension
- Experience in a windows-based operating system
- Experience using ServiceNow ticketing system
- Fluency in Windows Office
- Experience in a Citrix environment
- Heavy customer service experience
- Escalation Experience
- Experience with SIP station
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in telecom or environment which utilizes soft phones or sip stations
- Understanding of MacAfee laptop encryption or MacAfee drive encryption
This individual will be involved with endpoint related escalations, desktops, laptop, printers, SIP stations, and polycomm phones using ServiceNow ticketing system. He/She will be responsible for incident management of the entire site. Tasks include but are not limiting to: on-site asset management, reporting low stock on equipment, ordering stock for technology vending machines (keyboards, mice, power cables, headsets, etc.) Their reporting manager will sit in Dallas and will be required to join daily or weekly status calls. He/She will be responsible ensuring positive customer service experience and have a service related mind-set. This individual will be interacting with site and business leadership.
**Some overtime is expected. No on-call rotation.
desktop support,citrix,service now,windows