Part-Time Customer Support Specialist
This opening is more than 110 days old and is very likely already filled.
Headquarters: London, UK
- You are a native English speaker
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humour
- You are flexible with your working hours and happy to work weekends
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanour).
- You consider yourself tech-savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- You have experience in using Shopify
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer support requests
- On-boarding and setting up new merchants
- Manning our live chat and telephone support systems
- Maintaining the app's documentation
- Tracking feature requests and support trends
Why work here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive base salary
- Fully remote position
Who is Zapiet?
- We are the creators of a number of hugely popular e-commerce apps powering over 5,000 merchants in 130+ countries
- We are a self-funded, profitable company started back in 2015
- We are a fully remote company that loves to have a great time