Social Media Manager
We are a social media and digital collective in LA, and are looking to hire a Social Media Editor or Community Manager for immediate in-house or remote opportunity.
Join our team as we manage and create content experiences digital and social media channels for style brands, celebrities, top influencers, and beauty + wellness brands.
Work directly with our Creative Director / Founder, Content Editors, and Creative Team to support our growing digital agency. Extreme attention to detail is needed. Must be a self-starter and able to jump into a fast paced environment quickly. This is an entry level to mid level position, with rapid room for growth.
In this position, you will be Project Managing content for clients like Hudson Jeans, Beautycon, Sephora Beauty Brands, and for various celebrities and top tier bloggers, working on branded campaigns, and content for blogs, newsletter blasts, social platforms, and experiential marketing / creative.
Our team works with clients that include various celebrities, NYLON, Harper's Bazaar, ELLE, The New York Times' T Magazine, Italian Vogue, GQ, InStyle, Teen Vogue, Details, i-D, Samsung, M.A.C. Cosmetics, Nordstroms, Coach, Steve Madden, H&M, Bloomingdale's, Marc Jacobs, Nike, Uniqlo, Spotify, Nokia, Diane von Furstenberg, Alexander Wang, and Urban Outfitters.
Applicants should have a strong interest in social media, style, PR, and communications. They must be hardworking, able to multitask, proficient in Microsoft Office, and possess strong communication skills; understanding of media; as well as excellent knowledge of the internet for research and press clipping retrieval. Ideally, the candidate is currently studying communications/PR or is a recent graduate with a related degree.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Perform Executive Assistant responsibilities, such as support to the Creative Team and Account Management
- Have a strong sense of Project Management across various creative fashion, beauty, and lifestyle accounts
- Develop and maintain social platforms, editorial calendars, and assist with content creation
- Have an eye for photography and be able to create 'blogger-esque' style content
- Enjoy working on photo shoots, have great taste in fashion, love style influencers, and beauty / lifestyle content
- Be able to write captions with calls to action and adapt to the conversational tone of social media content
- Have the ability to schedule and organize content through various platforms including emails, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Blog, Tumblr, & Twitter.
- Be able to update and manage Pinterest boards
- Compile inspiration images and track data on a weekly basis
- Source, search and collect relevant brand press
- Update and maintain Wordpress and Squarespace blogs and websites
- Have knowledge of RewardStyle, ShopStyle, and LiketoKnow.it
- Must be EXTREMELY organized, energetic, communicative, detail oriented and a strong team player
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, particularly Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, with incredible email etiquette and the ability to oversee multiple projects
- Must be responsible, eager to learn, tech-savvy, team oriented and have a love for and strong knowledge in social media.
- Knowledge of photo editing and light retouching in Photoshop required.
- Start date - immediate.
- Looking for Full Time position
- Minimum 6 months required
- This is an entry level position, with rapid room for growth
Please email resumes and cover letter to . Include social media handles and links to any online works if applicable.