Customer Support Specialist
Autodata is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team!
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Customer Support Specialist to join our OEM digital marketing team. Our Customer Support Specialist will assist major automotive dealerships with inquiries regarding their Digital Dealer Program. Our ideal candidate will have excellent customer and client service skills, organizational skills and great attention to detail. This position will work remote and needs to be in the Pacific Time zone.
- Build relationships with dealers remotely via phone
- Execute phone and email communications to Dealers
- Strong communication skills, proper phone and email etiquette
- The ability to work independently but also as a team player
- Time management and superior organizational skills
- Educate Dealers on key elements of their Digital Program
- Ability to guide Dealers on program solution including websites, digital advertising, SEO, and reputation mgt.
- Provide issue resolution with products and vendors
- Support Dealers with enrollment in program solutions via portal
- Resolve billing issues
- Draw key insights from analytics
- Manage a multitude of tasks in a timely fashion
- Provide feedback on program improvements
- Perform secret (mystery) shops as needed
- Assist in any additional ad hoc projects
- Help users access and understand the data and metrics in Google Analytics/Adobe and the data warehouse
- Build ad hoc reports for various stakeholders
- 1 year of relevant industry experience
- If a recent grad, relevant experience in an internship or campus club/organization
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience working with various computer programs
- Candidates must be self-motivated and demonstrate attention to detail
- Knowledge in collecting and analyzing clickstream data using data layers, analytics platforms (GA/Adobe), and tag management systems (GTM/Adobe)
- Strong communication skills (required), including the ability to translate complex technical details into easily understood messages for a non-technical audience
- High degree of independent judgement and love for solving complex problems
- Minimal travel,
Were proud of what we do. At Autodata Solutions, we transform complex data into marketing and sales solutions for the automotive industry. When you work for us, you join a team of dedicated professionals who look for new ways to raise the bar. Our corporate culture is results focused, and our offices are informal with the goal of inspiring collaboration and outside-the-box thinking. It takes talent and ambition to meet the challenges of our rapidly evolving market and thats all part of the fun.
- Competitive salaries
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, subsidized gym memberships)
- Professional growth
- Active workplace committees (social, wellness, health and safety, philanthropy)
- Discounts (vehicles, accessories, rentals, insurance)
- Community outreach opportunities
- Fun outings, sports and events
- Free coffee (always important) and occasional free food (always the day youre starting a diet)
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require accommodations during the recruitment & selection process, please specify.
Powered by JazzHR