Social Media Community Manager
The Social Media & Community Manager will engage and promote the acquisition and retention of 1-800Accountant client base and act as the voice of the community when working with our product teams to help us delight our customers. You will be responsible for coordinating with product and marketing teams to promote small business Accounting, Tax, Bookkeeping and Payroll best practices to customers through social media channels. Additionally, you will ensure the quality, tone, messaging, and copy of our social media communications are consistently represented as an authoritative brand to each of its unique and respective audiences, including current and potential small business and sole-proprietor clients.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Work closely with the paid social media team and SEO team to develop highly optimized, engaging and relevant social media campaigns that address our target audiences core motivations and helps to achieve our strategic goals
- Respond to all comments and customer questions on all posts; monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the companys social content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Monitor opportunities for online advocacy and reputation building
- Leverage social listening and benchmarking applications to further inform/drive social media content needs
- Support the PR team to issue company-wide responses to various audiences when unplanned and immediate issues arise.
- Use the voice of our brand to manage all community communications
- Strategize, create and keep a monthly calendar for email marketing and social media content
- Create engaging, concise, and witty on-brand content for weekly and transactional emails.
- Continual testing and revising of email content strategy to optimize for opens, click-through rate, and conversions.
- Coordinate with other team members in Brand, PR, and Marketing to ensure brand consistency
- Bachelors degree
- 3 years of experience in marketing or related field, with 2 years experience in social media, specifically Facebook
- Must have experience using HootSuite, Sprinklr and Google Analytics
- Previous PR experience a plus
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social analytics tools knowledge; ability to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter & Instagrams advertising platforms required
- Demonstrated ability to juggle numerous projects and meet deadlines
- Goal-oriented self-starter with a strong desire to innovate
- Customer-centric; ability to engage and develop relationships with followers
- Attention to detail
- Ability to track, interpret and report on customer engagement KPIs and metrics
Led by our CEO who was voted one of the country's 50 best CEO's in the United States by Glassdoor, 1-800Accountant is the country's largest virtual accounting firm serving over 40,000 clients.
1-800Accountant is changing the way business owners think about accessing accounting services. Our team-based model allows our members to utilize unlimited advisory services with well seasoned Enrolled Agents and CPAs across the country. From entity selection to individual and business returns our clients are guided by top professionals and receive hands-on service.
Located in Midtown Manhattan, our staff is a diverse team of seasoned and growing career accountants.
Powered by JazzHR