REMOTE - Sr. Product Manager
Ideal candidate has significant experience working for a VAR or Solutions Provider and extensive experience around the entire Cisco Solutions portfolio.
Top Reasons to Work with Us- Remote Flexibility
- Very low travel outside of the local area
- Excellent customers and clients that you'll have the opportunity to work with
- Excellent compensation plan that will include aggressive base salary and lucrative bonus plan
What You Need for this Position- 5+ years' experience working as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- Marketing experience developing programs around Professional & Managed Services
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience preferred
- Experience working directly with business stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Solutions (Networking, DC, Collab, Security, Wireless, Cloud )
- Proven record of account-based marketing
- Experience working for a VAR / Solutions Provider preferred
- Understanding of revenue marketing
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Marketing Cloud knowledge a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
What You Will Be Doing- Developing and implementing marketing programs (professional and managed services)
- Supporting marketing programs
- Collaborating across the organization with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met
- Responsible for the product planning and execution lifecycle
- Assisting in defining the product strategy and roadmap
What's In It for You- EXCELLENT compensation package including aggressive base salary, bonuses, full benefits, vacation time and paid training
- Opportunity to telecommute and work from a home office part of the time when not out at client sites
- Strong performers will have the ability to move in to a Practice Lead role covering a specific technology or vertical if desiredIf you are an experienced Professional Services Product Manager, you are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at [email protected] -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.