Customer Service Specialist - Companion Program Services
Job DetailsLevel EntryJob Location Corporate Headquarters - St Louis, MOPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level High SchoolTravel Percentage NoneJob Shift DayJob Category Admin - ClericalDescription The Companion Program Customer Service Specialist works directly with our customers to help install (via phone call) the Companion technology products in their homes and help troubleshoot issues.
The primary responsibilities of the person are:
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers by
- Thoroughly and accurately explaining services offered to both end-users and organizations;
- Remotely communicate installation procedures;
- Offer product support as needed.
- Extensive computer and telephone work required. Must be able to coordinate, schedule and conduct installation phone calls with customers.
- Follow up with clients.
- Answers all support questions for the Companion products and is able to troubleshoot/resolve customer issues.
- Works with manager on establishing best practices and other forms to be provided to all clients for troubleshooting purposes.
- Document client information in CRM.