Information Technology Service Desk
Apex Systems is hiring for Tier 1-3 Desktop Support Specialist positions for an established government company with competitive pay in Boise, ID!
Position: Service Desk Technician
Location: Boise, ID
Rate: Competitve base rate + fringe benefit rate
Schedule: Must be open to working an inconsistent, non-traditional schedule
Contract: 1+ year with possibility to extend
NOTE: This position requires candidates to be eligible to obtain and/or maintain a DoD-issued security clearance. We will sponsor qualified candidates for the clearance IF candidates are willinging to obtain an ACTIVE CompTIA certification (A+, Net+, Sec+) within first 60 days of employment.
1. Provides remote support and request fulfillment for computers, printers, mobile devices, and peripherals support.
2. Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, versions 10, 8 and 7. Experience with HP Service Manager, Remedy, or similar Service/Help Desk ticket management software. Experience with Remote Desktop.
3. Experience with Hardware/Software troubleshooting.
4. Experienced in basic network troubleshooting (TCP IP).
5. Excellent customer service / customer interaction skills. Exceptional communication and documentation skills for trouble-shooting and trouble ticket handling.
6. Experienced with IT peripheral/Accessory and mobile device support (i.e., printer, scanner, MFDs and mobile device).
7. Experience with IT information assurance and cyber-security.
8. Experience with Active Directory to include account creation/management and File Share permissions management.
1. High school education or equivalent (GED).
2. Requires (1-4) years of related experience in information systems, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
3. Must be able to obtain or maintain an Active Secret Clearance.
4. Valid CompTIA certification (preferred prior to employment)
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected]