Digital Marketing Manager
SelfMade is hiring a cohort of freelance Digital Marketing Managers. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis for a first start date in early March.
SelfMade has raised $18mm and invested heavily in building a robust marketing platform to support full-cycle digital marketing campaign creation, collaboration, analysis, and delivery. We’re recruiting more freelance digital marketers to use the platform. If you’re a marketer (or want to become one) and are looking to quickly scale a book of business without taking on the burdens of content creation, ad operations, reporting, client billing and, most of all, client discovery, we want to help you do it. While it’s your responsibility to deliver results for your clients, it’s our responsibility to help you feel empowered to become SelfMade.
We have worked with thousands of brands and dozens of marketing managers to provide solutions to what makes freelance marketing difficult. We are now focused exclusively on supporting freelance digital marketers to earn more money, more freedom, and lay the foundation for their own thriving digital marketing business.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in the world. However, there is a team dynamic and we’re looking for people who are enthusiastic to improve the platform and willing to share information with their peers.
This role is ideal for marketers with passion, a desire for autonomy, and a real ambition to grow professionally and personally. We’re especially looking for digital marketing bootcamp graduates and people with freelance, agency or in-house experience.
As a SelfMade Digital Marketing Manager, You Get:
- Access to our proprietary digital marketing platform: an all-in-one hub for content production, campaign assembly, collaboration, delivery, and reporting
- A dedicated portal for your clients to review and approve their campaigns, leave comments, and review performance analytics
- Access to support services: Copywriting, image editing (both still images & GIFs), integration support (Instagram, Facebook, Google Analytics, & Klaviyo), plus campaign implementation and optimization for email marketing and paid social
- Access to tailored administrative documents such as contracts
- A way to collect payments from your clients through our secure, no-fee backend system—no need for PayPal or Venmo!
- One plug-and-play email lead gen funnel to generate new business
- Sales assistance, scripts, pitch deck templates, and training
- Sales coaching calls
- Access to more than 3,500 courses on Udemy
How We’ll Know You’re Ready
- You have a basic understanding of LTV-CAC dynamics
- You have the ability to speak to margins, AOVs, funnels, and other marketing fundamentals in clear and concise language
- You have the ability to unpack the essentials of a business, recommend relevant solutions, and deliver on promises
- You have strong written communication skills and basic Excel knowledge
- You have a basic understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and Email Marketing
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our team.