Zoom Phone Sales Manager - Majors Segment
We are looking for a Zoom Phone Sales Manager for the Majors segment (1,001 to 10,000+ employee size, Non-named and Named Accounts) with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales. This position involves working with existing and new customers to provide them Cloud PBX services that meet their telephony and video needs.
- Lead a team of Zoom Phone Account Executive’s to achieve quarterly quotas
- Mentor team members and lead complex sales engagements
- Develop a strong understanding of key product differentiators, sales methodologies and processes.
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives.
- Develop a sales’ strategy for the assigned territories that will identify and target prospective customers.
- Prepare and present sales presentations to Executive and C- level prospective clients
- Manage the sales pipeline from first contact through the successful implementation of our solution.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Sales Operations, providing accurate and timely sales forecasts, and maintaining accurate and current records in automation system
- Drive team growth through effective and strategic hiring Continuously work to educate and promote growth for direct reports
- Continuously work to educate and promote growth for direct reports
- 3 years + experience managing a direct or sales overlay team is preferred
- 10 + years of Account Executive experience at a technology company
- Experience selling to Majors and Enterprise clients
- Direct Cloud PBX Product selling experience
- Direct PBX and/or S4B deployment experience required
- Experience selling to Enterprises
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a multi-channel pipeline and forecast in
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019• Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development onComparably.• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: Get an inside look at the Denver office & culture here:
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!