Duration: C2H (6 month is the standard but if person is amazing will do 3 months)
Location: Westborough MA. (remote to start then will be onsite after COVID-19 clears up)
*once ramped up onsite can WFH 1 day per week
Interview Process: Zoom (back to back 30 mins each) - Week of 3/30
The Copywriter develops compelling Member communications and experiences in support of business objectives following brand tone, voice and standards. Exceptional at both concept development and execution. Incorporates feedback from marketing Team Members and clients. Has the ability to help prioritize his/her own work and follows through with business partners. Works closely with Lead and Sr. Copywriters, Sr. Art Directors, Art Directors, Brands and Project Managers, Sr. Creative Services Manager and Director of Creative Services as a highly effective collaborative Team Member. He/she follows projects through from start to finish.
Day-to-Day of this role:
- Concept development, execution and evolution of communications for print, broadcast and digital marketing materials that align with strategic priorities and business strategies in collaboration with design partners and business partners.
- Collaborate with creative partners to develop concepts that deliver on strategies and business challenges presented in creative briefs.
- Work with team members to refine creative solutions based on feedback from leadership and business partners.
- Use data, research and business insights to develop creative solutions that deliver on strategic priorities.
- Developing/maintaining strong working relationships with Marketing teams (Production, Traffic, Studio, Proofreading, Brand Management, Membership/Business Membership, etc.) as well as business partners such as merchants, legal, HR and more.
- Stays abreast of trends, strategies and changes in media platforms (print, digital, social, broadcast).
- Retail background
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, Advertising, or Journalism
- High level of interaction with partners on numerous teams: Design, Brand Management, Account Management, Legal, HR and Senior Executives.
- Portfolio showcases strong experience in promotional copywriting
- Will be heavy focus on print focus vehicles that feature a lot of offers and savings to members but portfolio can be print or digital or both
- Strategic person
- Culture fit