*Social Media & Community Manager(SF)
Our FinTech Client is seeking a strong Social Media & Community Manager to join the team on a 3 month engagement with possible extension.
The person in this role will manage all things content for the social team. You will be the voice of the brand online: collaborating on the development of relevant social content, managing execution, and developing insights and ideas to ensure content resonates & we generate a community of engaged members. They are looking for a team member that can articulate a strategic perspective to executives, and get into the feeds and craft responses that inspire our members.
We want to be a household name and a world class brand, and social is the battleground for relevance.
What you’ll do:
- Act as brand ambassador across social feeds
- Collaborate with our creative team and develop on-trend content on the fly
- Provide strategic input on campaign concepts & creative execution
- Provide insights on social behaviors & relevant concepts / trends
- Identify and react in meaningful conversations to insert brand & increase reach
- Schedule and execute content across channels to maximize engagement
- Undergrad degree, and 3-5 experience working marketing, and at least 1-2 specifically in social media.
- In-depth understanding of social channels (existing and emerging)
- Ability to track and report on trends; with ability to discern fit for brand
- Strong writing skills
- Strong EQ and ability to assess nuance in conversations and react accordingly
- Experience managing and creating content calendars
- Creative agency experience / working directly with in-house creative team
- B2C / retail brand experience